5 Amazing Party Snack Recipes!
Here are some addicting snack recipes I created for you to make for your friends, family, coworkers, etc.
Check out the five delicious and gourmet snack ideas below.
Castelvetrano Olives with Manchego Cheese
Spicy Crispy Chickpeas
Lavendar Spiced Almonds
Parmesan And Paprika Popcorn
Dill Roasted Pretzels
These snacks are perfect for potlucks, holiday parties, family get togethers, block parties, or “just because” snacks you make for you and dad.
Snack Recipes Made Easy
I really just wanted to create things that are easy to make and include some of your favorite things I’ve watched you enjoy over the years.
Please excuse the culinary twist I added to everything. I promise they are easy to make and more delicious than anything you can get from the store.
Marinated castelvetrano olives with manchego cheese
Marinated Castelvetrano Olives With Manchego Cheese
- 4 Cups Castelvetrano Olives Or any olives
- 1 Cup Manchego Cheese Sliced
- 2 Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Each Lemon Zest This can be any citrus fruit
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, Chopped Can be roasted garlic as well
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Spice Blend Optional. See below recipe for spice blend recipes
- 1. Combine all of your ingredients is a bowl and mix. Reserve in the refrigerator until the day of service. BE sure to pull out the container hours before needed to the olive oil can melt and the cheese can temper.
Some great spice blends to incorporate in this would be as follows:
- Vindaloo Spices
- Toasted Coriander
- Toasted Caraway
- Vadouvan Spices
- Smoked Paprika
Crispy chickpeas with paprika and garlic
Crispy Chickpeas With Paprika And Garlic
- Tabletop Fryer | A Pot With Frying Oil
- 1 Can Chickpeas or Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- To Taste Salt
- 1. Fill a pot halfway full of canola, grapeseed, rice bran, or safflower oil. Heat the oil to a steady 350 degrees F. Carefully place the chickpeas in the oil and stand back to avoid popping oil!
- 2. Fry the chickpeas until there are no more bubbles coming out of them. Strain onto paper towels. Let sit until cooled.
- 3. Once cooled, toss with the salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Reserve in an airtight container once completely room temperature. Store on the counter top.
Lavender spiced almonds
Lavender Spiced Almonds
- Sheet tray | Baking Tray
- 4 Cups Almonds Whole
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lavender, Ground
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1. Roast your almonds in the oven at 350 degrees F. until they are nice and toasted. They should be light brown all the way through. Break one open and check the inside.
- 2.Toss your toasted almonds in a bowl with the olive oil.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix together your ground lavender, sugar, and salt. If you have lavender flower, grind them up in the blender until they are a powder.
- 4. Once the mixture is fully combined, toss in your almonds until evenly coated. Reserve in an airtight container and store on the counter top.
Paprika and Parmesan buttered popcorn
Paprika And Parmesan Buttered Popcorn
- Pot with lid | Microwave
- 1/2 Cup Popcorn Kernels or microwaveable bagged popcorn
- 2 Tbsps Oil any kind
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsps Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
In The Pot Cooking
- 1. In a saucepan or pot, heat up your oil over high heat. Once the oil becomes slightly loose when you swirl it around, throw in your kernels and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- 2. Reduce the heat to medium and let cook until you hear minimal popping coming from the pot.
- 3. In a separate pot, melt your butter and paprika together.
- 4. When the popcorn is finished and slightly cooled, season with salt and cover with paprika butter. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
In the Microwave Cooking
- 1. Heat your microwaveable popcorn in the microwave.
- 2. In a pot, melt your butter and paprika together.
- 3. When the popcorn is finished and slightly cooled, season with salt and cover with paprika butter. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Ranch and dill roasted pretzels
Ranch And Dill Roasted Pretzels
- Baking Tray
- 2 Ea Dry Ranch Mix can be found in salad aisle in grocery store
- 2 Tbsp Dill, Dry
- 1 Bag Pretzels
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together the dill, ranch, and olive oil.
- 2. Toss in your pretzels and lay out on a baking tray.
- 3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- 4. Cook until the pretzels are toasted and caramelized. You will be able to smell them through the oven door. Cool at room temperature and store in an airtight container on the counter.
5 Amazing Snack Recipes To Add To Your Collection!
Whether you are looking something delicious to make yourself, cooking something new for the family, or wanting to WOW your coworkers, these snacks go a step above and beyond those boring rice crispy treats and cookie trays.
Leave a comment on what your favorite holiday party snack is below!
Don’t forget to pair this with the delicious french macarons recipe for a sweet end to your snack party or get together.
As a growing food community, this website grows through referrals. If you love the recipes, feel free to share on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!