Ranch And Dill Roasted Pretzels
Addicting pretzels to jazz up your snack recipes!
- 2 Ea Dry Ranch Mix can be found in salad aisle in grocery store
- 2 Tbsp Dill, Dry
- 1 Bag Pretzels
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dill, ranch, and olive oil.
2. Toss in your pretzels and lay out on a baking tray.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
4. Cook until the pretzels are toasted and caramelized. You will be able to smell them through the oven door. Cool at room temperature and store in an airtight container on the counter.